Playing in a golf tournament is not only terrific fun, but can also be a great way to raise money for a cause, celebrate a company achievement, or just find out who’s the best player in your group. Consider sponsoring your own golf tournament for your next company or other venture.
Hi, my name is Kris Kallem. I’m a PGA Professional and the General Manager of the Fairways Golf Course, and in my 23 years here I’ve helped produce hundreds of course events, everything from regional professional golf tournaments, to community golf fundraisers, to private golf parties.
Let us host your event! (click here for fees and menu)
- Company Outings
- Private Parties
- Customer Appreciation Events
- You book it, and we will promote, operate, and organize your event with you (tournament registration forms here). It can be run at literally no cost to you or your organization by simply adding an entry fee.
- Outdoor Patio and Grill
- Practice Facility and new range tee
- Cocktail Lounge
- Beverage Cart
- Friendly Staff
- Outstanding Greens
- Create Pairings or Teams
- Assign Starting hole locations for each team
- Assist with Scoring
- Assign Carts
- Provide Long Drive, KP, and other contests
- Host Patio Parties
- Enjoy great golf and great fun with your friends and associates.
It’s our job at The Fairways to see that you and your group have not only a terrific time playing our favorite sport, but also that your organization has a successful event, whatever your goals are, be it to raise money, awareness or company morale!
You will not find a more accommodating and friendly venue to host your event anywhere, and cost is surprisingly affordable. For more information about food pricing, give us a call at (509) 747-8418 and we’ll start the planning your event today!